A game based on locally devised instructions acts as a permissive research tool to collectively explore the spatial politics of Sarkandaugava, Riga's ex-soviet industrial district.
1. Divide into four teams (black, blue, yellow, white)
2. As a team devise eight tasks/challenges to be performed in public. Write them on the cards provided.
4. Place your tasks into the common pile and draw out six cards, making sure they are not your team's colour.
5. Complete the tasks/challenges and provide edivence in the time limit provided. Return to the museum as soon as you have done so.
(1-8) Evidence documents
(9) Poem constructed from graffiti
(10-13) installation views at Dauderi, Sarkandaugava